Your skin is the most important barrier to the outside world. It protects you from heat, cold, dehydration and above all from hazardous substances such as bacteria, viruses, dust, pollen, etc..
It can only perform this complex task if it is intact. Numerous substances such as acids and alkalis, but also mechanical influences can impair or even destroy the protective function of the skin.
Don't let it get that far! Be kind to her and protect your skin with intensive care or with suitable PPE such as protective gloves or protective clothing.
- Skin protection information sheet (in German) (PDF, 62 KB)
- Template: Skin protection plan (DOC, 138 KB)
- General skin protection provisions (in German) (PDF, 305 KB)
- Skin protection in the laboratory (in German) (PDF, 351 KB)
- Skin protection at Scientific Engineering Services (in German) (PDF, 332 KB)