What may I do? What must I do? What should I do?

As a scientist or academic at the University of Konstanz, teaching is a central component of your job.

This page provides you with information regarding important regulations and criteria that departments and teachers need to be aware of.


Curricular Affairs Coordinator

Dr Nikolaus Zahnen

Room V 615, Box 206
Phone: +49 7531 88 -2371
Fax: +49 7531 88 -4023