Job Application Café - How to start your cover letter with impact
Mittwoch, 19. April 2023
14 bis 15 Uhr
Career Service, Universität Konstanz
Vortragende Person/Vortragende Personen:
Eva Maisel, Career Service, Universität Konstanz
Looking for a job can be quite lonely ... You sit alone in front of the PC, create documents, send them and hope for a positive answer. Are you longing for company? Or are you wondering how other job seekers are tackling their applications? Then join our Job Application Café to find out! Meet up with other job seekers, chat about your experiences and exchange ideas – supported by the Career Service. Each session will have a short input before we discuss your own questions and topics.
On 19 April we will talk about: Setting the tone - How to start your cover letter with impact
Further upcoming topics will be:
- 3 May: From good to great - Tips for elevating your CV
- 17 May: AI in application processes - How to convince a robot you're right for the job
- 31 May: Ready for negotiation - Handling salary expectations in the application process
- 14 June: Making connections - Using LinkedIn for your job search
- 28 June: From shy to shine - Confident self-presentation for job interviews and job fairs
- 12 July: Unlocking opportunities - Tips and tricks for unsolicited applications
The Job Application Café takes place every two weeks and you are free to join us regularly, occasionally, or only one time – just as it suits you best. German and international students are both very welcome!
Participation is free of charge. Please register in order to stay informed about short term changes for this event. Or just join us using this link.