04. - 09. October 2019
- What is OriPro Master?
OriPro Master is an orientation programme for new international master's students.
It will support you with your start into student life before you dive into your daily student routine. Following a tight schedule, we will assist you as you familiarise yourself with the German academic system, learn more about our campus life and deal with the most important formalities. Beyond that, OriPro Master will give you a chance to make your first friends at the University of Konstanz.
OriPro Master offers you:
- sessions on organising and financing your studies
- support with formalities and German authorities (enrollment, health insurance, registering with the municipality, opening a bank account)
- opportunities to connect with master's students from different faculties and study programmes
- recommendations for free German language classes
- information about employment in Germany
- For students of Non-EU/EEA countries: document check for receiving a residence and work permit for study purposes
Who can join OriPro Master?
Once you have been admitted to degree studies in a master programme at the University of Konstanz, you can register for OriPro Master. The programme modules build on each other. For this reason, it is of utmost importance to join all sessions of the programme, from the very first day.
In order to receive your visa for 1 October onwards, we will issue a confirmation of registration which you may present at the German Embassy or consulate.
How much does OriPro Master cost?
OriPro Master is free.
How can I register?
You register online. After registering, you will receive a confirmation letter. The programme is free. Registration is possible until 15 September.
OriPro Master is dedicated to students who are pursuing a master's degree at the University of Konstanz. Exchange students who study at the master 's level can choose between GO Konstanz and OriPro.