What is OriPro Master?
OriPro Master is an orientation programme for new international master's students.
It will support you with your start into student life before you dive into your daily student routine. Following a tight schedule, we will assist you as you familiarise yourself with the German academic system, learn more about our campus life and deal with the most important formalities. Beyond that, OriPro Master will give you a chance to make your first friends at the University of Konstanz.
OriPro Master offers you:
- sessions on organising and financing your studies and working in Germany
- support with formalities and German authorities (health insurance, registering with the municipality)
- sharing experiences with senior master students and connecting with master's students from different faculties and study programmes
- For students of Non-EU/EEA countries: document check for receiving a residence and work permit for study purposes
- workshops on
* Adventure Germany? Communicating in an intercultural environment
* Being a master student in Germany - chances and challenges
The teaching language will be English.
arrival days: 1 / 4 October 2023
programme start: Thursday, 5 October 2023
Who can join OriPro Master?
Once you have been admitted to degree studies in a master programme at the University of Konstanz, you can register for OriPro Master.
In order to receive your visa for 1 October onwards, we will issue a confirmation of registration which you may present at the German Embassy or consulate.
How can I register?
You register online with the degree-seeking support platform. After registering, you will receive a confirmation letter. Registration is possible until 15 September.