The Ontario Baden-Württemberg Faculty Mobility Program is part of the state-to-state programme of Baden-Württemberg and the province of Ontario, Canada, with the objective of strengthening the exchange of science and research. It is the second pillar of the partnership besides the student exchange. Joint research projects can also intensify the cooperation in the long term and build a growing network. With the help of the deeper networking of researchers and lecturers, students can also be won over for future exchange.
The research fellowships are intended for the realization of a research project of one's own choice in cooperation with an academic host at a partner university in the province of Ontario who provides the necessary research facilities at the host institute and is available as a contact person for the implementation of the research project.
- Experienced scientists with a clearly recognizable, independent scientific profile
- (Junior) professorship, junior research group leader or doctorate with at least two to three years of scientific activity in the subject of the application,
- Several years of independent scientific activity,
- All academic disciplines.
- Funding of research stays of one to four months at a partner university in Ontario, Canada
- Monthly grant of 1,200 Euro plus a one-time travel allowance of 1,200 Euro,
- At least one public lecture at the host university is mandatory,
- To a limited extent, a teaching position at the host university can be pursued,
- The research stay must begin and, if possible, end in the calendar year following the deadline for applications.
- Project description,
- Invitation with the description of the joint research project on the one hand, and the institutional integration/integration of the visiting professors on the other,