Doctoral students and young researchers from the following partner universities can apply for research scholarship within the framework of the DAAD/Eastern Partnerships programme.
- University of Warsaw
- University of Tartu
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- Taras Schewtschenko University, Kiev
- Kyiv National Economic University
- Charles University in Prague
- Russian State University for the Humanities (RGGU)
Funding is available for all academic departments. The funding period covers 1-3 months for doctoral students, maximum 1 month for researchers.
Application documents: Research plan and CV
Application deadline: no later than three months before the planned research stay