Call for Proposals – Internationalisation Funding in the Excellence Strategy
Funds have been approved for Internationalisation measures planned within the Excellence Strategy concept. You are therefore invited to apply by
February 15, 2023
for the following funding lines:
- Funding line 1: Travel and accommodation expenses for doctoral researchers and researchers from the University of Konstanz for projects abroad in the areas of teaching or research or for participation in congresses or workshops
- Funding line 2: International visiting lecturers, virtual visiting lectureships and virtual teaching as well as virtual teaching in co-teaching teams
- Funding line 3: Start-up funding
- Funding line 4: Initiation of new or further development of existing partnerships
For all four funding lines, we would like to emphasise that digital or hybrid formats are particularly welcome. In all funding lines, you can apply for measures that are implemented virtually in whole or in part.
Please note that if the funds are approved, they have to be spent by the end of November 2023 and cannot be transferred to the next year.
- Only measures that will take place within the period March 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023 can be supported.
- Only invoices submitted by November 30, 2023 at the latest can be paid.
- Only applications which are complete and submitted within the deadline will be considered.
- The project plans and financial plans submitted are binding.
Please take into account the procedural notes for the funding lines, the budget guide and the table 'Auslandsübernachtunssätze'. Please submit your applications (one PDF file per application) in electronic form to the International Office and use the form for a cover sheet. Email: email@example.com.