Konstanz has a lively restaurant and bar scene. Have a look at our brief overview:
- Stromeyer - Die Bleiche: German-style dining directly on the Seerhein. Its lovely Biergarten is open during the summer. Its menu includes regional specialities. The daily lunch buffet serves a wide variety of salads, fish and meat dishes as well as desserts.
- Tolle Knolle: Potato culinary specialities served by friendly staff in a cosy atmosphere.
- La Bodega: A Spanish restaurant serving many Tapas specialities and located in Konstanz’s “Niederburg”.
- Hafenhalle: German-style dining with many fish specialities, located directly at the Konstanz harbour. It has a large Biergarten in the summertime where you can either listen to live concerts or watch football matches on the big screen.
- Suppengrün: Soup and salad bar.
- Sedir: An affordable restaurant serving Turkish specialities.
- Hafenmeisterei Konstanz: Restaurant, lounge, wine bar and café located right on the lake at the Konstanz harbour.
- Café and Restaurant Wessenberg: Café and restaurant with a large courtyard area, delicious drinks and a wide variety of wines.
- Deli (in the Lago shopping centre): Café, bar and restaurant.
- Restaurant in Hotel Barbarossa: German-style dining with regional dishes and seasonal specialities.
- Café Zeitlos - a café with a pretty garden
- Das Vogelhaus - stylish atmosphere and furnishings
- Pano - a modern coffee house serving delicious bread and coffee creations
- Rosgarten Café: a traditional coffee house
- Heinrich: a trendy café/bar offering a variety of (vegan) drinks and cakes
Bars and pubs
- Heimat: Basement bar and Biergarten
- Dom: a wide selection of hamburgers, cocktails and long drinks.
- Old Mary's Pub : Irish pub which serves local-style “Dünnele” (a close relative of the pizza).
- Einstein Bar: popular bar with varying activities and live music
Discos and dance bars
- Cuba Caliente (Hussenstraße 4): A “Salsoteca” in the Konstanz city centre. Come to dance, take a dance class or just enjoy a delicious cocktail to Latin American rhythms.
- Diskothek B1 : Reichenaustrasse 204
- Kulturladen Konstanz : Community cultural centre with an events ballroom and a “Kulabar”.
- Campus Festival: music festival with famous (German) artists