The university collects on behalf of and for the services provided by Seezeit Bodensee Student Services from all enrolled (doctoral) students a student services fee of 80 Euro per semester (§ 1 para. 1 in conjunction with § 2 para. 1 no. 1 Seezeit Bodensee student services schedule of fees).
The student services fee is a solidarity contribution. This means that it will be charged regardless of the actual use of the available services (§ 2 para. 3 Seezeit Bodensee student services schedule of fees).
The student services fee includes:
22 Euro for a discounted Studi-Ticket. Seezeit transfers this amount directly to the Stadtwerke Konstanz (municipal services) and the Verkehrsverbund Hegau-Bodensee (VHB) (regional transportation network service provider).
58 Euro funds a portion of the social services of Seezeit. These include amongst others:
- The main and alternative meals in the cafeteria (e. g. so-called Seezeit-Teller, KombinierBar or hin&weg)
- Rooms in the student residence halls
- Seezeit Kindergarten
- Complimentary advisory services (e.g.psychotherapeutic and social counselling)
- Support for international students
- Operation of central services (e.g. Seezeit Service Center)
The Seezeit Service Center pays for the public transportation costs of severely disabled students. Information about the refund of fees and related deadlines can be found in § 4 para. 2 Seezeit Bodensee student services schedule of fees).