In this section of the SSZ we support you with important matters related to your student status, ranging from general questions to specific formalities:
- Continuing your studies – re-register by paying the required fees on time.
- Taking a leave of absence – interrupt your studies for important reasons.
- Exmatriculation – end of your studies.
- Changing your name and address – change your address by using ZEuS.
- Changing the department where you vote – e.g. in study programmes with two subjects at different departments.
- Acceptance of notification and documents within maternity protection of (pregnant) students.
- A certificate of enrolment and a certificate for BAföG (German Federal Training Assistance Act) purposes; Please note: You can print certificates for the current semester yourself using ZEuS.
- Certificates for the statutory pension insurance.
Applications and information concerning changing field of study or university are available at the subject area "Application and Admission" of the Division of Student Affairs and Teaching on level D4.