In this section of the SSZ we support you with important matters related to your student status, ranging from general questions to specific formalities:
- Continuing your studies (re-registration) – by timely payment of the amount due and/or removal of any further obstacles to re-registration that may exist.
- Taking a leave of absence – interrupt your studies for important reasons.
- Exmatriculation – end of your studies.
- Changing your name and address – change your address by using ZEuS.
- Changing the department where you vote – e.g. in study programmes with two subjects at different departments.
- Acceptance of notification and documents within maternity protection of (pregnant) students.
- A certificate of enrolment and a certificate for BAföG (German Federal Training Assistance Act) purposes; Please note: You can print certificates for the current semester yourself using ZEuS.
- Certificates for the statutory pension insurance.
Information concerning changing field of study or university are available at the subject area "Application and Admission, Statistics" of the Division of Student Affairs and Teaching on level D4.
If you decide to pursue a doctoral degree directly after you have completed your studies, please note the formal requirements and procedural steps of the doctoral degree. Without these, you cannot continue to be enrolled seamlessly as a doctoral student.