Whether you need information or advice, have questions about your studies, need to make appointments to receive advice, want to register for events, need documents notorised or would like to receive permission to audit classes, please contact the SSZ.
Our most important services:
- Making consultation appointments for you with the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) and the Binational School of Education (BiSE).
- Providing you with basic information, guidance and informational materials on the study programmes available at the University of Konstanz.
- Providing you with basic information on study programmes available in the Lake Constance region as well as study options at other universities in Germany.
- Registering you for courses, workshops and events hosted by the Central Student Advisory Service.
- Notorising copies of your transcript and other documents, which were issued by the university in cases where the originals are still needed by the university (e.g. application for enrolment) and thus are not available; please always obtain proof of civil status from the relevant registry office, residents' registration office or "Bürgerbüro" (citizens' registration office).
- Advicing on learning as a guest auditor as well as on guest studies within the framework of certain cooperations.