We can help you with all your questions about:
- how your studies are structured
- planning the upcoming semester
- getting credit for coursework completed elsewhere (e.g. after transferring to the University of Konstanz)
- taking the orientation test and intermediate examination as well as completing all in-course coursework and academic performance assessments and preparing for exams
- and any other issue related to your field of study.
Our departmental examination offices will help you with specific questions about:
- registration and deregistration from examinations
- recording of exmanination results
If you are a student in the third or higher semester and would like to change your field of study:
You are required to meet with us for individual consultation before you can do so (§ 60 paragraph 2 No. 5 State Law on Higher Education). For documentation, please use the form on the upper right side under "Links and Downloads".
History, Sociology, Sports Science and Empirical Educational Research / Education Sciences
Politics and Public Administration
Central Advice and Services
e.g. Language Institut (SLI), International Office, Binational School of Education (BiSE), Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) or Student Service Centre (SSZ) etc.