In all teaching matters, we link teaching staff, the departments, university management and administration. We support the Vice Rector for Teaching and are responsible for the Committee on Curricular Affairs and Life-Long Learning (ALW) thus playing a central role in the accreditation of study programmes.
We support and advise the Vice Rector for Teaching. This includes in particular:
- optimizing the university's teaching profile
- coordinating the implementation of higher education policy in the area of teaching
- acquiring external funding for university-wide teaching projects
Our team advises and supports the Committee on Curricular Affairs and Life-Long Learning (ALW). In collaboration with Quality Management, we play a key role in the accreditation of study programmes.
We are also responsible for issues related to teaching loads.
How we support the departments:
- Advice and assistance for departments and individual staff members with teaching-related applications
- Assistance with calls for proposals and funding programmes in the area of teaching: (e.g. Teaching Innovation Fund)
- Contact point for questions regarding the teaching-related allocation of funds for teaching
- Support with issues related to developing curricula, study and examination regulations
Alongside curricular affairs coordinators, our team includes staff members who are responsible for specific topics with regard to optimizing the university's teaching profile. Current issues are:
- further development and coordination of the Advanced Data and Information Literacy Track (ADILT)
- design and optimization of the framework conditions for digitally enhanced teaching
- improvement of the framework conditions for international part-time students and students completing individual modules