In all teaching matters, we link teaching staff, the departments, university management and administration.
We are responsible for:
- advising and supporting the Committee on Curricular Affairs and Life-Long Learning (ALW).
- coordinating the administration and implementation of university teaching policy.
- coordinating the university’s Bologna activities.
- supporting the departments with issues related to developing curricula, study and examination regulations, etc.
- coordinating the efforts of study commissions, university administration and the Rectorate (e.g. between other parts of the Division of Student Affairs and Teaching and/or the Legal Affairs Division).
- managing the project "b³ - beraten, begleiten, beteiligen" (to support teaching staff) funded by the quality pact on teaching.
- teaching-related calls for proposals and funding programmes (funds for innovative measures, Landeslehrpreis (state teaching award), etc.).
- providing guidance in all other teaching-related administrative matters (teaching load, use of teaching-related resources, etc.).