The Universitätskasse (university cashier’s office) is responsible for managing all of the university’s payment transactions. That way it guarantees that all required funds for the daily settlement of the university's financial obligations are made available by the Landesoberkasse (state cashier’s office) and performs the necessary billing and balancing operations. The cashier’s office implements all incoming and outgoing payments prepared by the financial accounting team . The cashier’s office regulates and controls incoming payments made via credit card, direct debit etc. and enables essential cash payments (e.g. to international scholarship recipients, test subjects etc.). Upon request, it further provides access to the account information system QIS.
If you have questions about the Universitätskasse (university cashier’s office), its responsibilities and the services it provides, please contact Wolfgang Hofmann or one of his colleagues.
Director of the Universitätskasse (university cashier’s office)
- Booking of incoming re-registration fees
- Collection of telephone fees for private calls
- SEPA direct debit mandates
- Late notices and claim collections
- Cash payments
- Cash payments for scholarships
- Non-cash payments (domestic and foreign)
Phone: +49 7531 88 2485
- Process changes
- Transformation projects, also with regard to FIBU
Phone: +49 7531 88 2230
- QIS account information system
Phone: +49 7531 88 5076