Goals and objectives
The VEUK was founded in 1997 and is organized as a non-profit organization. The association is committed to the following goals:
- the support of networking activities among students, faculty, and alumni to intensify ties to the University of Konstanz,
- the organisation of academic events as well as further education and training measures,
- the improvement of study conditions,
- the funding of university sports,
- the idealistic and financial support of research and teaching, as well as
- the encouragement of contact between science and practice.
Are you interested in joining VEUK and supporting these goals? As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Continue to take advantage of the university's services: use the library, connect to the campus network and browse through digital editions of magazines and newspapers.
- Keep your university email account.
- Participate in university sports courses.
- Attend networking events and functions.
- Receive invitations to exclusive career workshops.
- Network at regional group meetings in Konstanz and other cities in Germany and Europe.
- Reconnect with former classmates or forge new connections via the alumni portal.
- Stay informed about news from research and teaching through our newsletter.
Membership in VEUK is free of charge for enrolled students as well as graduates up to two years after graduation. For all other groups, the regular membership fee is € 45 p.a. or € 60 for couples. Please note that the membership is automatically renewed unless canceled. Withdrawal from the association can be declared at the end of the calendar year.
People who did not study or work at the University of Konstanz, but would like to take advantage of the offers included in the regular membership, are also welcome to join the association as alumni partners.
The membership can be cancelled by the end of the year with a one month notice. Please also consider the information in the statutes.
Data protection information
Please note that the data protection officer of the University of Konstanz is not the data protection officer of VEUK e. V. The registered association acts independently and processes personal data in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) in conjunction with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). According to Art. 37 para. 4 DS-GVO in conjunction with. § Section 38 (1) BDSG, no data protection officer is appointed.