Join our network
More than 3.500 alumni, students, professors and faculty staff are connected in the University of Konstanz Alumni Association (VEUK). Find out more about membership below and start the registration process.
The VEUK was founded in 1997 and is organized as a non-profit organization. The association is committed to the following goals:
- the support of networking activities among students, faculty, and alumni to intensify ties to the University of Konstanz,
- the organisation of academic events as well as further education and training measures,
- the improvement of study conditions,
- the funding of university sports,
- the idealistic and financial support of research and teaching, as well as
- the encouragement of contact between science and practice.
Are you interested in joining VEUK and supporting these goals? As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Continue to take advantage of the university's services: use the library, connect to the campus network and browse through digital editions of magazines and newspapers, keep your university email account or regularly participate in university sports courses.
- Attend networking events and functions.
- Receive invitations to exclusive career workshops.
- Network at regional group meetings in Konstanz and other major cities in Germany.
- Reconnect with former classmates or forge new connections via the alumni portal.
- Get the university's uni'kon magazine delivered to your home free of charge.
- Stay informed about news from research and teaching through our newsletter.
Become part of our alumni network!
Membership is free of charge for enrolled students and graduates for a period of up to two years after getting their degree. For all other groups, the regular membership fee amounts to € 45 p.a. or € 60 for partner memberships. People who have not studied at the University of Konstanz, but feel connected to the institution are also welcome to join the Alumni Association (VEUK e. V.). The membership can be cancelled by the end of the year with a one month notice.
Links & Downloads
Data protection information
Please note that the data protection officer of the University of Konstanz is not the data protection officer of VEUK e. V. The registered association acts independently and processes personal data in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) in conjunction with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). According to Art. 37 para. 4 DS-GVO in conjunction with. § Section 38 (1) BDSG, no data protection officer is appointed.