Our open consultation hours are intended especially for students and are intended for short requests, individual and confidential – without registration:
Mondays from 11:00-12:30, room D 412
Fridays from 10:00-11:30, room D 409
In exceptional cases there may be room or even small time changes.
Please observe the information signs at offices D 409 and D 412.
Interested students please make an individual appointment at the Student-Service-Centre or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about your studies? Please feel free to contact us about all your individual concerns. Whether we advise you in person or via email: We focus on your strengths, competencies and values with the goal of preparing you to set your own course of action. Our goal is that you can develop your own solutions that contribute positively to your own personal development. Moreover following projects are a part of ZSB: KOS (Konstanz Online Study information system), BEST (study orientation training programme) and Orientation Test.
We would be happy to assist you with the following questions and concerns:
- deciding whether to study
- choosing an area of study before you start studying
- selecting an appropriate kind of university
- knowing the higher education entrance requirements
- changing field of study or university
- addressing difficulties with studying and examinations
- managing study-related stress
- getting informed about (possibly) dropping out of your study programme
- choosing a master’s programme
- deciding whether to work or to pursue a master’s degree
How can you can prepare for an individual consultation?
You are welcome to prepare for a consultation but do not have to.
Essential information for study and career, such as choosing a field of study, applying at a university or financing your studies, are available in a guided tour (in German).
Feel free to bring along the TAN from your general orientation test (in German) to your consultation.
How do we advise?
- independent of university interests
- anonymously, if you like
- over the course of several individual consultations, if necessary