There is a solution for almost every problem. And we'll help you finding it. The Central Student Advisory Service is your first point of contact for all questions related to your studies.
Our consulting services are based on your strengths, competencies and values. The aim for us is to find solutions for you that suit you and help you to develop your potential.
Personal, by phone or video
Will take up to 50 minutes time to address your topics of concern in an individual consultation. Simply contact the Student-Service-Centre to make an appointment or wite an e-mail: email@example.com
Our individual consultations take place in the student advisors’ offices on level D4.Make an appointment
Just drop by!
This offer is primarily aimed at students and is intended for concerns that can be clarified quickly.
Monday: 11:00-12:30, Room D 412
(not in March, August and September)
Friday: 10:00-11:30, via Zoom
(Zoom link below)
If you are interested in studying and have questions regarding study orientation and the choice of studies, please make an individual appointment at the Student-Service-Centre.
Tips and tricks
Learning better means studying better. But learning correctly and, above all, efficiently is often not that easy. That's why the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) offers students a wide range of different advisory services and tools on the topic of "learning the right way". From personal 1:1 learning counselling with our student counsellors to online courses and digital toolboxes to exciting event series on the topic. We help you to master your studies in the best possible way by learning correctly and efficiently!Learn more
What questions does the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) help with?
We help you with questions such as:
- Decision-making and strategies for study or career choice
- Clarification of your interests, wishes, inclinations, motivation and strengths in relation to your study
- Development of the most suitable study possibilities
- Possible university type
- Requirements to apply for a study
- Development of strategies to get a place at the university
- Change of subject or university
- Dealing with learning or exam difficulties
- Coping with study-related stress
- Advice on considerations quitting studying
- Development of new perspectives or reorientation
- Advice reagarding Master or career start
- Opportunities and requirements for those with professional qualifications
- Studying without graduation from high school
- Further study opportunities
- Advice in case of discrimination
- Support of disabled or chronically ill prospective or current students
What is the best way to reach the ZSB?
You can get personal advice from the ZSB at any time - in person, by video or phone.
Please arrange an appointment (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the desired date and topic. Parents are also welcome.
What does the advice look like?
- independent of university
- throughout Germany
- in one-to-one conversations
- if desired anonymously
- if necessary through repeated consultations