Are you writing in English?
International communications assists and advises university staff on writing English texts. We hope you find the following information helpful:
- We generally use British English.
- General considerations and practical tips for writing in English .
- Writing specifically for a web audience in order to create an appealing and professional online presence that really speaks to your international target audiences.
- A German-English glossary of terms that is relevant to the university setting. In some cases, several options are available for selection depending on the context.
- If you are looking for helpful (English) templates in University of Konstanz design, including email signatures and out-of-office messages, visit our corporate design portal.
The tips and glossary strive to promote internal and external university communications that employ the consistent and coordinated use of language to all audiences.
Do you need a translation (into English)?
We translate university websites, informational material, administrative documents and more.
- Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can schedule the time for your translation project.
- Simply email us the final version of your German original text. For best results, please use one of the following file formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Jutta Künzner (part-time 50%)
Phone: +49 7531 88-5691
Phone: +49 7531 88-3148
Michelle Stolz (part-time 50%)
Phone: +49 7531 88-3147