17. - 18. October 2023
‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference‘ is the international meeting-place for users and providers from industry and science.
Based on questions in medical care, clinics and laboratories, innovative solutions for new diagnostics are discussed including research and development. The focus is also on solutions for rural areas (point-of-care). Organizer is the international health network BioLAGO. The conference emerged from the DiagNET project.
Reasons for Attending
- Summary of medical needs and diagonstic trends
- Experts as on hand conversation partners (150-200 participants from Europe and beyond)
- Impulses for new solutions and future collaborations
- International exchange and matchmaking
- Partnering & Exhibition opportunities to present your solutions
- Pitch competition: chance to present your ideas to the audience
More information on https://www.diagnostics4future.org.