Use of university facilities

Information for visiting researchers on using university facilities

The University of Konstanz defines visiting researchers as persons who have been invited by the University of Konstanz to research and teach here for a limited period or as guests to get further training, without being members of the University of Konstanz as per § 9 Landeshochschulgesetz LHG (state law on higher education). This particularly includes researchers whose stay is mainly financed by their home institution or a scholarship from an external institution.
In order to become a visiting researcher at the University of Konstanz, an agreement for the use of university facilities must have been concluded upon request of a research team. The corresponding department has to submit this request to the Division of Legal Affairs, which checks the pre-requisites for the stay, draws up the agreement and sends it to the respective research group for getting the visiting researcher's signature.

You can download the request form here.