The internal revision team performs independent auditing and control services within the university. We audit and advise all university areas and units, especially regarding issues such as legality, regularity, economic efficiency and expediency. Our aim is to promote understanding for and compliance with current regulations, optimally prepare for future revisions as well as create sustainable added value.
Internal revision services' actions are governed by the corresponding rules of procedure at the University of Konstanz.
The internal revision services team operates like an internal business consultancy. Our goal is to promote cooperative auditing in which less emphasis is on controlling and more on collaborative discussion with the various university units.
Our responsibilities especially include:
- Administration audits with review
- Audits of externally-funded projects including certificates, if required (excluding EU audit certificates)
- Cash management and auditing (cash office, cash receiving offices, petty cash registers)
- Coordination and monitoring of external audits and evaluation of audit findings
- The further development of the internal revision strategy
Audits take place based on the annual audit plan approved by the Kanzler.
Internal revision services provides an annual report of its activities to the university Rectorate.
Memberships in internal revision working groups
Arbeitskreis Interne Revisionen Baden-Württemberg
Arbeitskreis Interne Revisionen deutschsprachiger Hochschulen