When you inform us about a barrier on the website www.uni-konstanz.de or an App of the University of Konstanz, the following data protection information applies:
1. Responsible authority
University of Konstanz
represented by its rector Professor Katharina Holzinger
78464 Konstanz, GERMANY
Phone: +49 7531 88-0
2. Data protection officer (Article 37 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR))
3. General information
Please also note the information on data protection at the bottom of this web page.
4. Extent and purpose of data processing
- First and last name, email address: responding to the accessibility complaint as required by law
- Phone number: in case we have questions
- Detailed description of the barrier: to analyze and remove the barrier
5. Legal basis
Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in connection with § 8 of the ordinance on implementing the “Landesbehindertengleichstellungsgesetz” (act on equal opportunities for the disabled) issued by the Ministry of Social Affairs and the Ministry of the Interior on 11 December 2019.
- Communications and Marketing
- Communication, Information and Media Centre (KIM)
7. Storage duration
- Data will be stored until work on the barrier and correspondence with the reporting person has been concluded. Six months after the conclusion of the correspondence (will be mutually determined), all personal data will be deleted.
8. Your rights
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information from the University of Konstanz about any data it stores that is related to your person and/or to have incorrect data corrected as per Article 16 GDPR.
- You also have the right to demand that your data be deleted (Article 17 GDPR) or that the processing and use thereof be restricted (Article 18 GDPR), as well as to object to the processing and use of your data (Article 21 GDPR).
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing since consent had been provided before its withdrawal (Article 13 GDPR).
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the regulating authority if you believe that the processing and use of your personal data is in violation of the law (Article 77 GDPR). The responsible contact person at the regulating authority is the “Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg” (state commissioner for data protection and the freedom of information Baden-Württemberg).