The 1st meeting of Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators from the Philologies (subject areas 023/0231/0232) took place in Konstanz, Germany, 2 and 3 May 2019. The programme and presentations of this inaugural meeting are available in the section "Documentation".
In the future we will continue to work on/exchange ideas on:
- chances and challenges in student and staff exchange,
- curriculum compatibility and development, grade conversion/recognition,
- ideas for new inter-institutional teaching and research collaboration,
- new incentives and opportunities in the future Erasmus programme as of 2021,
in particular the importance of language learning and teaching and multilingualism in the recent EC proposals,
- any issue(s) network members find relevant to their work.
We look forward to our next meeting in 2020!