The toolbox is freely accessible and provides an overview of a broad range of successful and innovative gender equality measures. The best-practice examples are chosen using a quality-assured process to ensure that an exemplary and thematically diverse selection of measures is made available in its database.
The following measures were recently included in the DFG toolbox:
- “Advice Navigator for Problems, Conflicts and Discrimination”
- “Konstanzia Fellowship for Female Postdoctoral Researchers”
- “MentoringPlus Konstanz”
- “uniFamily: Sport and exercise activities for parents and their children”
- “Guidelines to Combat Discrimination and Sexualized Violence"
- “Family-friendly management”
- “Konstanz Women in Mathematics: Paths in Studies and Career”
- “Active Recruiting of Female Researchers”
- “Dual Career Policy”
To find out more about these programmes and the entire range of services provided by the University of Konstanz in the area of equal opportunity, family support and diversity, visit the website of the Office for Equal Opportunity, Family Affairs and Diversity.