Show us your university! That’s the motto of the University of Konstanz’s summer 2017 film competition “visitmycampus”.
It gave students the chance to share their views on “their” university on the big screen. The participants were free to choose their own topics and the means of bringing them to the screen. The competition was open to all university students, staff and alumni. A range of fantastic prizes were to be won, among them an iPad and a weekend trip for four persons.
The winners were announced and presented with their prizes by the jury during the public premiere on 12 June 2018 at 18:30 in the Zebra Kino. Afterwards, the films were uploaded to the University of Konstanz’s Youtube channel for public voting in the audience choice award category. The video achieving the most “likes” will receive the audience choice award. You can vote until 30.06.2018.
Starting in 2018, the student film competition will take place every two years. The aim is to support the artistic endeavours of talented young film makers at the University of Konstanz.
The jury’s shortlist
- Patrick Doodt – “Visit My Campus”
- Lukas Burg – “Symphonie einer Großküche”
- Sophia Cecco – “Of Love and Education”
Pick your favourite for the audience choice award! Visit Facebook to vote for your favourite visitmycampus film by 30 June!
1st place: Apple iPad Air
2nd place: Film voucher for Zebra Kino: Free entry during the entire upcoming semester
3rd place: FUJIFILM Instax Mini 90 Neo instant camera
Audience choice award: A weekend trip to a surprise destination for four persons via Unplanned
- Diana Hörger, moderator and reporter for SWR4 Stuttgart and a University of Konstanz alumna
- Professor Isabell Otto, Professor of Media Studies at the University of Konstanz
- Heinz Baumgartner, Zebra Kino member and a University of Konstanz alumnus
- Béla Koch, chair of the student body
- Dr Jürgen Graf, Communications and Marketing (KuM)