Choosing the right study programme is one of the most important decisions you will make. KOS offers multimedia and interactive study information formats for prospective students.
- In our “Three questions” interviews, students share their individual experiences with studying at the University of Konstanz.
- #dreamjob – So you’ve graduated - what now? In our #dreamjob - Starting a career. Insights from our alumni interviews, University of Konstanz alumni share their insights into starting a career.
- The study programme database contains all study programmes offered by the University of Konstanz as well as important information about each study programme.
- Our Online Self Assessment (OSA) tool is comprised of online self-tests for prospective students who want to test their knowledge about a particular study programme.
- visitmycampus. Show us your university! – The University of Konstanz’s student film competition in the winter semester of 2017/18
KOS works closely with Communications and Marketing (KuM) to ensure that the information about the university's study programmes is both informative and engaging. The Communication, Information, Media Centre (KIM) provides valuable support with producing films and interviews. At KOS, we develop our didactic study information concepts in close collaboration with the university didactics unit (e-learning). Information on career prospects and starting a career is provided in collaboration with the University of Konstanz’s alumni network. The Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) helps us develop our general advisory services for prospective students. KOS is part of the project “b³ - beraten, begleiten, beteiligen” funded by the quality pact on teaching.