The 1st meeting of Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinators from the Philologies (subject areas 023/0231/0232) took place in Konstanz, Germany, 2nd and 3rd May, 2019. The programme and presentations of this inaugural meeting are available in the section "documentation".
In the future we will continue to work on/exchange ideas on:
- chances and challenges in student and staff exchange,
- curriculum compatibility and development, grade conversion/recognition,
- ideas for new inter-institutional teaching and research collaboration,
- new incentives and opportunities in the future Erasmus programme as of 2021:
In particular the importance of Language learning and teaching and multilingualism in the recent EC proposals,
- any issue(s) network members find relevant to their work.
We look forward to our next meeting in 2020!