Did you know that you can also complete vocational training programmes at the University of Konstanz?
Take advantage of our innovative and forward-looking environment while working as an apprentice/trainee at the University of Konstanz.
After completing your secondary schooling, you can choose from among a variety of vocational training positions available at the University of Konstanz. You can work in a technical workshop, a laboratory or the library. You will become an integral part of a small team, which assures you have very personal supervision. In addition to your vocational training, you can also take advantage of the many services the University of Konstanz offers its students and staff.
If you are interested, read the important information on the following pages (in German) about the contents of each vocational training programme, the application process as well as the programmes’ structures and requirements. The programmes are taught in German.
Join our information event for vocational training at the University of Konstanz (held in German): Tag der Ausbildung on 8 November 2017
Vocational training positions at the University of Konstanz (all programmes in German)
- Media and information service
- Electronics technicians (energy and building technology)
- Laboratory animal caretaker (research and medical care)
- Precision mechanic (mechanical engineering)
- Metal worker (construction technology)
- Electronics technician (for devices and systems)
- IT specialist (system administration)