When others are in danger, your actions can stop a violent situation from spiralling out of control and save the victim. Don't look away or pretend that you can’t hear! Get involved!
What to do in case of emergency:
- I try to help without putting myself in danger.
- I address the victim and make sure they understand that I want to help.
- I turn my back to the perpetrator to seize control of the situation.
- I ask others to help.
- I observe the perpetrator closely and memorise distinctive features.
- I call for help by dialling 110.
- I take care of the victim.
- I make myself available as witness.
Aktion-tu-was (organised by the police)