Mentoringplus Konstanz addresses female students and PhD students in the final stages of their studies, who want to prepare their professional career in economics, politics or culture and live in special personal circumstances. This programme is an add-on to the Mentoring Programme Konstanz and takes different diversity dimensions at the transition to the first job into consideration.
Mentoringplus consists of the following three components:
- trainings and workshops with focus on career entry and the special personal circumstances of the participants
- a one-to-one mentoring with a professionally experienced expert, who passes her experiences and know-how on to the mentee
- networking sessions that foster the exchange with women in a similar situation as well as the networks between mentors and mentees
The programme usually takes one year. BA, MA as well as PhD students from all departments are welcome to send in their applications.
- a short cover letter which shows your motivation to participate in the programme
- the filled-out application form for Mentees
- a CV
- a copy of your study reports, internship or poss. employment reference letters
- if applicable: your Bafög approval
- if applicable: other recommendation letters etc. (also as pdf)
to Roxane Soergel, project coordinator, Mentoringplus Konstanz:
For the respective summer semester: May 15
For the respective winter semester: November 15
The project is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Family, Women and Seniors Baden-Württemberg.