Advice and support


No matter what questions you have, the University of Konstanz can provide you with advice and information on a range of matters. As a refugee, your first port of call is the “Koordinationsstelle Studieren im Asyl” (co-ordinator for refugee students). Here, you can ask questions about having your school/degree certificate recognised, applying for university admission, language skills, finances, auditing courses and much more. For personal consultation, please email Andrea Beeken at:

Even if you are still unsure whether you should study at the university or opt for professional training, you can talk to Ms Beeken.

If you are unsure about what subject you should study, please make an appointment with the Central Student Advisory Service (ZSB) at any time.

If you are interested in studying at a university of applied sciences, please make an appointment with Ms Patrizia Barbera from the Hochschule Konstanz University of Applied Sciences (HTWG).