About the Conference
DNT5 will host symposia, interactive workshops, keynote speakers, and poster sessions, to discuss with the most important experts of the field on:
- Understanding of Human Disease Mechanisms
- Application of ‘Novel Approach Methods’ / Animal-free testing strategies
- Linking Epidemiology to Testing and Regulations
- Novel Screening Strategies and Projects
- Regulatory and Risk Assessment Strategies
The conference has also be chosen to host the annual meeting of the OECD DNT expert group!
Early Registration will start on November 15th, and end on December 22nd, 2019. The standard fees apply thereafter. The registration will close on March 1st, 2020.
Deadline for submitting abstracts for poster and speed presentation sessions on February, 15 2020 (23:59 CET)
The effects of chemical exposure on the susceptible developing human nervous system can cause severe lasting neurological deficits.
This conference will bring together diverse stakeholders from around the globe, including research scientists, regulators, industry representatives, academics, and pediatricians to discuss the actions to take for:
- improving the development of time- efficient and human-relevant predictive in vitro DNT methods, and;
- boosting their use in the risk assessment regulatory decision-making process.
Please find here the tentative agenda overview for the conference.
Marcel Leist (CAAT-Europe)
Ellen Fritsche (IUF)
Thomas Hartung (CAAT)
Anna Price (JRC EURL-ECVAM)
Helena Hogberg (CAAT)
Tim Shafer (US-EPA)
IN COOPERATION WITH: