Welcome to the webpage of the research group of Dr Dominik Wöll.
Our research focuses on single molecule fluorescence spectroscopy
and microscopy in soft matter.
Diffusional changes and evolving heterogeneities in single molecule mobility during polymerization and their influence on polymerization kinetics
Single molecule dynamics in thin polymer films in vicinity of the glass transition temperature
Photocleavable energy transfer dyads for single molecule microscopy with improved resolution
Fluorescence labeling and diffusional studies of anisotropic nanoparticles
High temperature single molecule fluorescence microscopy
Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
Fluorescence anisotropy spectroscopy
- translational and rotational motion of single molecules
- Changes in fluorescence and Raman spectra
- (Single molecule) FRET efficiencies
Are you a highly motivated student interested in one or a combination of the following topics?
- (Single molecule) fluorescence spectroscopy techniques, modifying setups, optics and measurement procedures
- Polymer synthesis, characterization and dynamics
- Theory of diffusion in polymer solutions and polymers
- (Organic) Synthesis and derivatization of dyes
Very nice, then I am waiting for YOU! Just contact me by email,
phone or (if you are in Konstanz even better) come to my office.
Theses in cooperation with other groups in Konstanz (e.g. AG Zumbusch or AG Mecking)
are also highly encouraged.