Welcome to the webpage of the research group of Dr Dominik Wöll.
Our research focuses on single molecule fluorescence spectroscopy
in soft matter.
Diffusional changes and evolving heterogeneities in single molecule mobility during polymerization and their influence on polymerization kinetics
Glass transition temperature in thin polymer films
New approaches to analyze the quality of DNA-chips
High temperature single molecule fluorescence microscopy
Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
Fluorescence anisotropy spectroscopy
- translational and rotational motion of single molecules
- Changes in fluorescence and Raman spectra
- (Single molecule) FRET efficiencies
Are you a highly motivated student interested in one or a combination of the following topics?
- (Single molecule) fluorescence spectroscopy techniques, modifying setups, optics and measurement procedures
- Polymer synthesis, characterization and dynamics
- Theory of diffusion in polymer solutions and polymers
- (Organic) Synthesis and derivatization of dyes
Very nice, then I am waiting for YOU! Just contact me by email,
phone or (if you are in Konstanz even better) come to my office.
Theses in cooperation with other groups in Konstanz (e.g. AG Zumbusch or AG Mecking)
are also highly encouraged.